Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Today, A Poem

Sunday 27th March, 2011 6pm No time for my great new weekly plan today, as the children are due back already, so suffice to say that on Wednesdays, and occasionally on Sundays, I will write that regular column, often in haste, and I will email the link to a select group that I think might be interested. Please let me know if you would like to be added to the list, and please add anyone you think would be interested. If I get really organised, I will also translate half an hour's worth of my PhD thesis and attach that each week too. Please let me know if you want to be removed from this list! If anyone knows how to get a blog read, other than selling out to random advertising, I'm open to advice. And I mean random as in "I have no control over what is being advertised on my site", not random as in my teenage son's favourite word. So - One of Me Pomes: NUPTIAL 1. Life is alive At Te Rawhiti. German poet meets Maori princess A rapid swirl makes me gasp. I am eight And the Hare Krishna on Queen Street hold me entranced in a glory of music, movement, colour, cloth, spirit. Body-soul, Thymos, meets Spirit-soul, Youks: Together, what power they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment