Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I am a Finalist in a Short-Story Competition!

In haste: I am one of 25 Finalists in the NZ Writers' College Short-Story Competion! You can see my name "in no particular order" on their web page now, and tomorrow you can see if I've made it to the top five. Winners are being decided by five "real" writers, including Charlotte Randall, and there is also a "People's Choice" vote tomorrow, so if I make it to the final five, please have a look, read my (and any others') efforts and vote accordingly. Please also feel free to circulate to anyone who might be interested, and/or vote.

Most of you probably already have an email on this subject, sorry for the triplicate in some cases. But it's so exciting! I haven't been Mentioned in a National writing competition since 1997. I should enter more often!

I tried to insert the link to the website here, but it was too long for the blog format, so I might post this without it then try again with it.

Hasta manana!
Teufel

No comments:

Post a Comment